Enter your current login email and enter/reenter the new password, afterwards a verification email will be sent to your email address (login). Follow the instructions in the email to confirm your new password.
Any password is accepted BUT please consider following regulations to manage a secure Password usage and life cycle:
- Password length of at least 10 characters.
- Passwords should be unique, complex, and nonsensical, comprised of a mix of nonrepeating letters (upper and lower case), numbers, and symbols that do not contain dictionary words in any language, or have any other guessable context (employee ID, dates, etc.), or sequences from a keyboard like ‘qwerty’ or ‘zxcvb’.
- Frequently change passwords—a process referred to as password rotation, or password resetting. The frequency of rotation should vary based on the password age, usage, and security importance. For instance, a password for a standard user account may only require rotation at 60-day intervals, a process that can be forced through password expiration. On the other hand, superuser account (e.g., root, domain admin, etc.) and other highly privileged passwords should be frequently changed, including after each use—known as one-time-passwords, or (OTPs)—for your most sensitive accounts.
- Prohibit password re-use. Users should not use the same passwords across their personal and work accounts.
- If you ever need to share your password, change it when the other person is done with using it.