- Maternal exposure to fructose > reduces the abundance of Erysipelatoclostridium in the infant gut microbiome.
- [1.1] Altered gut microbiota and microbial biomarkers associated with chronic kidney disease  [MicrobiologyOpen] [Journal] 
- [1.2] Alterations of the gut microbiota in patients with COVID-19 or H1N1 Influenza  [Clinical Infectious Diseases] [Journal] 
- [1.3] Metagenomic and metabolomic analyses unveil dysbiosis of gut microbiota in chronic heart failure patients  [Scientific Reports] [Journal] 
- [1.4] 16S rRNA gene sequencing reveals altered composition of gut microbiota in individuals with kidney stones  [Urolithiasis] [Journal] 
- [1.5] Combined signature of the fecal microbiome and plasma metabolome in patients with ulcerative colitis  [Medical Science Monitor] [Journal] 
- [1.6] Altered gut microbiota in Chinese children with autism spectrum disorders  [Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology] [Journal] 
- [1.7] Maternal Vegetable and Fruit Consumption during Pregnancy and Its Effects on Infant Gut Microbiome  [Clinical study] [Nutrients] [Journal]