|Initialisation date:||[ ]|
- Saturated fatty acids (SFAs) were negatively associated with the genus Intestinimonas, a biomarker of the overweight/obese group.
- [1.1] Characterizing the gut microbiota in patients with chronic kidney disease  [Abstract] [Postgraduate Medicine] [Journal] 
- [1.2] Metabolomics and 16S rRNA sequencing of human colorectal cancers and adjacent mucosa  [PLOS ONE] [Journal] 
- [1.3] Metagenomic and metabolomic analyses unveil dysbiosis of gut microbiota in chronic heart failure patients  [Scientific Reports] [Journal] 
- [1.4] Obese individuals with and without Type 2 diabetes show different gut microbial functional capacity and composition  [Cell Host & Microbe] [Journal] 
- [1.5] Gut Microbiota Profile and Its Association with Clinical Variables and Dietary Intake in Overweight/Obese and Lean Subjects: A Cross-Sectional Study  [Clinical study] [Nutrients] [Journal]