|MedDra ID:||[ ]|
|MedDra Level:||[ ]|
- High equol producers had >50% lower WML% than non-producers.
- Equol‐producing status (non‐producers, low and high) was significantly inversely associated with WML%. (1)
- Middle‐aged and old patients with vitiligo are more likely to develop dementia compared with those without vitiligo.
- [1.1] Associations of equol‐producing status with white matter lesion and amyloid‐β deposition in cognitively normal elderly Japanese  [Research]  [Alzheimer's & Dementia]
- [1.2] Association between vitiligo and subsequent risk of dementia: A population‐based cohort study  [Abstract]  [Journal of Dermatology]