|Other Terms:||[ ]|
|MedDra ID:||[ ]|
|MedDra Level:||[ ]|
- Bifidobacterium is associated with antitumor effects, and oral administration of Bifidobacterium alone improved tumor control to the same degree as PD-L1 antibody therapy while combination treatment nearly abolished tumor growth in mice. (1)
- Smectite clay promotes lactic acid bacteria (LABs) to form biofilms on its surface
- Smectite with LABs inhibits tumor growth in mice
- Smectite with LABs enhances anti-cancer chemo/immunotherapy in mice
- Smectite with LABs activates dendritic cells via TLR2 signaling
- The enzyme co-factor tetrahydrobiopterin (BH4) is involved in the production of monoamine neurotransmitters, the generation of nitric oxide, and pain.
- Administration of BH4 to mice markedly reduces tumour growth and expands the population of intratumoral effector T cells.
- - Kynurenine—a tryptophan metabolite that blocks antitumour immunity—inhibits T cell proliferation in a manner that can be rescued by BH4.
- [1.1] Smectite promotes probiotic biofilm formation in the gut for cancer immunotherapy  [Research]  [Cell Reports] [Journal]
- [1.2] The metabolite BH4 controls T cell proliferation in autoimmunity and cancer  [Research]  [Nature] [Journal]