|Other Terms:||[ ]|
- Actinobacterial species constitute the central regulatory nodes (w.r.t. degree of interaction) in non-lesional skin,.
- Firmicutes dominate on lesional sites.
- Middle‐aged and old patients with vitiligo are more likely to develop dementia compared with those without vitiligo.
- [1.1] Microbial community profiling shows dysbiosis in the lesional skin of Vitiligo subjects_DUBLICATE   [Scientific Reports] [Journal]
- [1.2] The microbial pharmacists within us: a metagenomic view of xenobiotic metabolism  [Review]  [Nature Reviews Microbiology] [Journal]
- [1.3] Association between vitiligo and subsequent risk of dementia: A population‐based cohort study  [Abstract]  [Journal of Dermatology] [Journal]