|Other Terms:||[ ]|
|Initialisation date:||[ ]|
- Newborns who develop immunoglobulin E (IgE)-mediated allergic sensitization (atopy) by 1 year of age have a less-diverse gut metabolome at birth.
- There is an expansion of Candida sp. and Rhodotorula sp. in stool samples from US infants that later developed atopy.
- [1.1] Unbalance of intestinal microbiota in atopic children   [BioMed Central] [Journal]
- [1.2] A rich meconium metabolome in human infants is associated with early-life gut microbiota composition and reduced allergic sensitization  [Research]  [Cell Reports Medicine] [Journal]
- [1.3] Intestinal fungi are causally implicated in microbiome assembly and immune development in mice  [Review]  [Nature communications] [Journal]